Green Eco School


Szkoła Podstawowa nr 75 im. Marii Konopnickiej 


We are a group of students participating in a Erasmus+ project Green Eco School and a e-twinning project ,,Eco life, Happy life". We go to the primary school no. 75 in Warsaw, to the 5th and 6th grades. We have joined the project because we want to make a change in our school and its surroundings. Our project is focused on ecology, climate change and helping the planet. We have got a lot of ideas how to improve the environment by for example making bags from old clothes or chairs from used  plastic bottles and cans. We hope that we can change the world with our actions.



Hi. My name is Magdalena. I teach English. I love philosophy, hiking, cycling and reading. The animal that best describes me is a horse. It is hard working, full of energy, loyal, and persistant. I love all animals and I have got two cats: one is British short hair - Grafik and the other one is Perssian and called Baron ;-)


Hi. My name is Małgorzata. I teach science and biology. I like reading books, planting flowers and cooking. I also like riding a bike and spontaneous trips. The animal that best describes me is a lion. It is calm, composed, patient, and it does not attack without reason. My dream is to have a small dog.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Green Eco School

Green Eco School